tfn777 – The final Notice

Friday, August 12, 2016

I never got to say goodbye

I never got to say im leaving. I never got to say goodbye
i was gone before you knew it.
and not even god wanted to answer why !!!

I'm sure you needed and wanted me a million times
i bet it was over a million times that you cried


My life was complete,
But now it's not. I lost it all,
Sadly because of a secret dark plot.
























































I'm on the road to reunification, 
I now look to the future, hoping to see you in more than a thought
praying will get together again and put an end to this distraught
PS > your absolutely beautiful ( but you already know that )
love you Em ... cant wait to see you and make amends

Supernatural power is at your beckon call >  Improve your life today 

.


No comments:

Post a Comment